Haki Marathon 2021- Terms and Conditions
- Persons registering for the Haki Marathon are advised to choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Runners’ Email ID, Phone number are needed for registration, but email will be the primary means of communication.
- Children must be accompanied by their guardians.
- Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id <firstname.lastname@example.org> to their address list.
- Haki Marathon may send regular updates to the Mobile number provided in the registration form, this should not be treated as spam and not taken any action against in that regard, the same should be for the bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Fields marked by “*” in the registration form, are mandatory and must be filled to complete registration.
- Upon registering for this event runners are aware that running or long-distance walking are extreme sports and can sometimes cause injuries They take full responsibility for participating in the Haki Marathon event and cannot hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- Runners are advised to consult their physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess their suitability to participate in the event.
- Runners assume all risks associated with participating in this event.
- Haki Marathon shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Runners must abide to the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of their health and event safety.
- Runners must stop running if instructed by the Race Director, Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- Upon registering, registrants confirm that their name and media recordings taken during their participation may be used to publicize the event.
- If registration is being made on behalf of a minor, a person registering, confirms that he or she is the parent / guardian of the child and that the minor has her/his permission to take part in the event. All the rules above shall apply accordingly.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs.
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- By enrolling for Haki Marathon 2021,
Runners acknowledge and agree that their personal information can be stored and used by Haki Marathon or any other company in connection with the organization promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. They also confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major threat, restriction by authority or any of the force majeure, organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. They also understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified and that for any reason they cannot turn up on the race day, no refund of any form will be given